DENT SOS

RobbyD

T6 Pro
An accident with pressure washer bottle coming off and hitting bonnet .
Have used Sam from Dent Sos (Dorset) before on previous car with great results.
Came to work his magic on the van and spotted another dent that I’d missed. All fixed with skill and a friendly professional nature.

IMG_6161.jpeg

IMG_6217.jpeg

Awesome... How much does it cost roughly?

Per dent? Per panel? Per hour?

Gutting when you get a dink in your pride and joy. Got a tiny car park door dink on my sliding door that I can hardly see but I know it’s there! Not worth doing really but might get it done when I get the scrape that someone left me on my Sportline front fin.
Chipsaway have quoted £165 for that.

IMG_6102.jpeg

Awesome... How much does it cost roughly?

Per dent? Per panel? Per hour?
Probably is a per panel basis and all dents different on size and accessibility.
This cost £75. Luckily the PPF saved the paint.
Having now had a couple of jobs done this way I’d always try this method 1st. Any paint job will be at least £300

Bonnet repaint around 200 quid on the Transporter (Glasgow area). However I know the colour (not) match will bother me more than any scratch or dent. It’s a good idea to start repairing the dent before any other approach…

My van is covered in small dents when I bought it. I created one big one on the sil which cost a bomb to be repaired. All the small ones can stay and I can relax a bit when parking. I always take picture of closely parked cars (when parking our other car), and people get really annoyed, I dont care ;)

I’ve just had my sliding door sorted via pdr then this morning noticed another on the drivers side long panel in the centre. They aren’t off a door looks like someone’s pressed the metal ever so slightly and you end up with a minor indentation but when the vans polished up from certain angles you can see it. These vans seem to dent so easily.

Last edited:
Back