Detailed Van - like NEW!

Vanda

T6 Pro
Hey there
Wanted to share the results of a recent professional job of detailing my T6 Camper.
Full interior deep clean with leather and plastic protection. And exterior decontamination, machine polish and glass and paint ceramic coat. And finally fabric protection the to the roof canvas.
I seriously think it looks better than when I bought it 6 yrs ago! The exterior paint shines like glass.
Used a mobile detailing company in the Midlands area, and reasonable prices.
IMG_2506.jpegIMG_2500.jpegIMG_2501.jpegIMG_2499.jpeg

Hey there
Wanted to share the results of a recent professional job of detailing my T6 Camper.
Full interior deep clean with leather and plastic protection. And exterior decontamination, machine polish and glass and paint ceramic coat. And finally fabric protection the to the roof canvas.
I seriously think it looks better than when I bought it 6 yrs ago! The exterior paint shines like glass.
Used a mobile detailing company in the Midlands area, and reasonable prices.
View attachment 249577View attachment 249581View attachment 249584View attachment 249585
Many thanks mate. It was an absolute pleasure working on this beauty. Your enthusiasm for our work and interest in cleaning cars made the experience so much better. Wish you many more years of fun with it!

Ofcourse, i'm always open to any queries and advice you may have for us.

Abu
Detailar Ltd

I know it's a crass thing to ask but roughly how much does this level of cleaning cost?

I feel this is a bit harsh. He didn’t actually try to advertise anything. Just replying to a thread buy a member who only gave the detailer’s info when requested.
Nothing harsh Jon, just a gentle nudge to consider trade membership if wanting to advertise services. :thumbsup:

I think good detailers are geniuses proper detail to work had mine done last month and it never looked as good in its life even when brand spanking new!!

Back