Sold DJI MINI 3 PRO Drone & Fly More Kit + DJI Care Refresh - 2 weeks old!

Status
Not open for further replies.

t6blo

Ex-owner
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Well the novelty wore off in less than 2 weeks and about 35 minutes flight time.

Up for grabs is the full monty and all the bells & whistles....

DJI Mini 3 Pro (DJI RC) Drone - amazing colour screen remote and 1x battery plus original packaging
Fly More Kit - 2 extra batteries, case and spare props plus original packaging
2 Years of DJI Care Refresh - includes warranty and cover for 4 replacements (including 2 for Flyaway Coverage) subject to discounted replacement fee. This is bound to the drone serial number so transfers to new owner.

I have flown it for about 35 mins over 2 or 3 occasions. It is an amazing bit of kit but as predicted, living so close to an airport and being a hermit that doesn't leave his own postcode - there is nowhere to fly it round here and I got bored.

Total cost just 2 weeks ago - £1047.

Yours for £850 inc insured courier.

Yes, I have a screw loose and might as well flush money down the toilet.

Photos to follow but it is like new and has NOT been crashed. There might be a tiny weeny bit of sticky residue on the top of the drone where I removed the Operator ID sticker (legal requirement to display on drone).

IMG_1614(1).jpgIMG_1615(1).jpgIMG_1616(1).jpgIMG_1617(1).jpgIMG_1618(1).jpgIMG_1619(1).jpgIMG_1620(1).jpgIMG_1621(1).jpgIMG_1622(1).jpg

Last edited:
Bargain - it's just a shame that I haven't got room in my life for another one (or a death wish if I bought it and the 'er indoors found out!).

Bargain - it's just a shame that I haven't got room in my life for another one (or a death wish if I bought it and the 'er indoors found out!).
Use the Forum discount rule & tell her it was -50%
The last thing I bought from a fellow Forum member had a -75% discount code applied, even then Mrs @moomin-j thought it was a little expensive. :whistle:
Mrs @Ayjay will be non the wiser :cool:

Wow! I’ve loved seeing the footage you have posted.

Maybe worth posting in this thread the 360 photo feature, to show what it’s capable of ?

Good luck with sale

This is such a good price for anyone who wants to get into it! If I didn't already have one I'd have snapped this up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back