Do you think this Transhit driver was jealous of VW?

You guys and girls need to learn protocol in NI if you are ever over. Sure a few forum members can vouch for me!

After that sort of move you need to flash hazards a few times. Seems then acceptable. If no flash of hazards watch out! :devil:

if you use theM25 that kind of driving is standard and why you never leave a gap big enough for someone to get in :whistle:
Yeah pretty much! In the normal M25 jams I just pick a lane and stick with it - I normally end up passing the serial lane switchers eventually!!

That's the sort of thing that you should always expect on the M25! That said, why the downer on transits in general? IMHO, there's not much room to choose between the two when it comes to looks and if posts on here and elsewhere are anything to go by it's not as if a lot of transporters are paragons of reliability or build quality either.

Last edited:
The day after I had my first T6, I was driving to work with a big smile on my face and travelling down the side of a mountain road, very bendy and bumpy road doing about 45 - 50 and a transit that was behind me had to get past. How he didn't end up crashing, I don't know. Not the only time too. Been passed loads of times by them but never any other van manufacturer.

if you use theM25 that kind of driving is standard and why you never leave a gap big enough for someone to get in :whistle:
Or just leave a gap and don’t worry when people fill it because they will literally only ever be three seconds ahead… hoping the next bit of stationary traffic and sitting still for longer.

Looks like the Transit has the latest technology - pre-emptive self-cancelling indicators. Until recently only fitted to Audi SUVs
What made me laugh when Audi first bought out their scrolling indicators is that they charged £1000 as an option for them… and with some Audi drivers being the peacocks they are they had to have them and then had to use indicators just to prove they had the cash. The bean counters at Audi must have been pissing themselves.

I used to do 30k van miles a year for work. I achieved a zen like attitude to the w4nkers on the road. If I let every bad driver wind me up, I’d have slit my wrists years ago. I just let it go. As long as they were in front of me, feck em!

I used to do 30k van miles a year for work. I achieved a zen like attitude to the w4nkers on the road. If I let every bad driver wind me up, I’d have slit my wrists years ago. I just let it go. As long as they were in front of me, feck em!
I was around 18k a year but a lot in just Birmingham. Like you I found just chilling out was the only way to cope. What are you going to achieve by sitting in your little bubble all angry? Just an early grave.

My dad always says “I’d rather have them where I can see them” and would graciously let morons in front. Being the bigger man.

Commuting drivers are the most angry in my experience. I think because many people are highly frustrated by the job they do.
However when I am tired after a long drive I get nervous very easily. I tend to drive faster, being more erratic in my driving behaviour and caring less about other drivers around me. Yesterday London to Glasgow took 12 hours.
I used to drive 60K miles+ per Year and the key of survival is not to take it personal. I never understand why I get so annoyed sometimes by someone that I have never seen before, just because is doing something that annoys me?
And then I want to overtake them again or not let them pass. . (

These last few comments made me remember another example. It amazes me sometimes the risks people will take, or the lack of consideration they have for other road users.

This was at an interchange called Simister Island (locals often call it 'Sinister' Island. Just at the top of a section of the M60 that is commonly known as Death Valley.

The car thy 'undertook' to get there pulled up behind him shortly after the video finishes. So they saved about 1 car length.

Back