Dubs Int' Dales

Anyone been? Thoughts advice appreciated.

Mrs M is a bit concerned about lack of amenities such as toilets/electric hook ups. So if anyone can clarify that would be awesome.
Cheers

I went last year, it was a bit wet so vans in the club field were getting towed in and out if they didn't make it through. The marshals were advising drivers to 'Gun It'.
I was in the field just to the right of the entrance which was a lot drier.
There are toilets dotted around the place, and water points but I don't recall any power hook ups.
Barring any date clashes I'll be back this year as well.

Edited to add, won't be there this year, I'm away in the States that weekend.

Last edited:
Tickets have just gone on sale again for this one, £47.10 per person in a van (appears to be no charge for the campervan just £45 each plus £2.10 booking fee) for 2 nights.
29th September-1st October 2023.

Tickets have just gone on sale again for this one, £47.10 per person in a van (appears to be no charge for the campervan just £45 each plus £2.10 booking fee) for 2 nights.
29th September-1st October 2023.
I am thinking about going to this one. Just have to check the dates against other events.

I don't think I will be going to this one, it's moved location the past two years so can't be confident that it's going to be the same. Last year out at Kilnsey it was boggy, year before at Bedale it was boggy, nothing to say this year at a different site won't be boggy too. The attractions have thinned out each year, tight purse strings are having a detrimental effect.

There are a few posts dotted around this forum but no mention of this year's event.

Looking to go this year. Anyone else on here going and fancy a slurp? :)

(can we have a beer emoji please?)

There are a few posts dotted around this forum but no mention of this year's event.

Looking to go this year. Anyone else on here going and fancy a slurp? :)

(can we have a beer emoji please?)
I've been thinking about this. Never been to Dubs in t'Dales, but was there photographing some of their birds of prey last year.thorp-perrow_511.JPG

Have you been before, any good?

I've been the last 2 years. 1st time at kilnsey cragg which was a beautiful venue and a bonus of 30 miles away.
Last year they moved to Thorpe Perro which was a lot bigger and they filled it.
It's a growing festival which will probably get better every year. Big marquee with some top notch cover bands on.
Take your own beer in.
Plenty of daytime entertainment, bikes doing tricks ect and lots of kids stuff going on.
I will definitely be going again. £50 early bird still on. Cheaper than a weekend on a campsite.
Hope this helps

Back