EHU Fault Query

Lee540

T6 Guru
Parked up on site yesterday. Plugged in but no power in the van at all, tried my spare cable and still nothing.

The unit on the power pole was on and counting, the test function tripped the unit no problem. I tried the neighbouring power points as the site was empty.. still nothing.

Was too late to speak to the site, thinking it was a fault with my van or cable, gave up.

This morning, plugged in at home.. everything is working. Any ideas where the fault was? Spoke to the site this morning and they claim everything is working and switched on?!

Cheers,

Lee

Sometimes on these sites you have to plug in your lead then twist it to make it work, it’s like a lock in mechanism, I’ve had this before where it’s plugged in and no power but after twisting the lead/plug the power comes on, just a thought

Sometimes on these sites you have to plug in your lead then twist it to make it work, it’s like a lock in mechanism, I’ve had this before where it’s plugged in and no power but after twisting the lead/plug the power comes on, just a thought

Thanks. Will keep in mind for the future.

Back