Electric Blue Flip Wrap

Taff7996

T6 Pro
Hi
I'm looking for feedback on a company in Cardiff, Popin Graphics. They wrapped this California in 3M Gloss flip Electric blue (GP287) Hopefully the owner is a member

20200310_113953.jpg

20200310_113812.jpg

Not my thing at all, but that looks very striking. Looks like a good job from the photo.

No my van or colour choice, just looking for feedback on Popin Graphics for someone who has used them

Hi
I'm looking for feedback on a company in Cardiff, Popin Graphics. They wrapped this California in 3M Gloss flip Electric blue (GP287) Hopefully the owner is a member

View attachment 62708

View attachment 62709

A quick search on the company pulls up a fair amount of reviews online, plus they are Authorised 3M wrappers, which one would assume is not an easy accreditation to gain. My first port of call would be to confirm their 3M certificate, maybe on the 3M website as Authorised installers.
I'd be more worried about a company without any checkable history/reviews rather than one with many dating back quite far.

I get that having something wrapped is not cheap and being vigilant is always prudent, but they look ok to me.

What you having done anyway?

A quick search on the company pulls up a fair amount of reviews online, plus they are Authorised 3M wrappers, which one would assume is not an easy accreditation to gain. My first port of call would be to confirm their 3M certificate, maybe on the 3M website as Authorised installers.
I'd be more worried about a company without any checkable history/reviews rather than one with many dating back quite far.

I get that having something wrapped is not cheap and being vigilant is always prudent, but they look ok to me.

What you having done anyway?
Looking to get a half wrap Avery Satin Roaring Thunder Blue/Red

Back