For Sale EMTB Giant Reign E+1 2022

Blasam

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Good Morning All,

I have for sale, my Giant Reign E+1 2022 EMTB ridden for 473 miles, size L, Mullet.

Serviced twice to date, a tune up after first few rides, then one more last year which included a lower fork service. Bike is currently booked in for its 3rd service at the end of the month.

The bike does show signs of use. It has had a invisiFRAME wrap from new, which does show signs of wear. R/H fork lowers from a fall, rear triangle from shoe rub and top tube from the storing of an inner tube. Then a minor scratch affecting the paint, caused by the rub of a bike park trailer. Finally, the rear derailleur has a scratch on too. Those are the noticeable marks, other than that, the bike cleans up very nicely.

The complete spec can be found easily online, but the parts of note are;

XT 12 speed drivetrain with upgraded hope crank arms (155mm)
XT Brakes, 200mm F&R
Fox performance elite suspension 160R, 170F
One up dropper 210mm
Brendog Death grips, purple collars
Adjustable geometry with a flip chip
Maxxis DHR2 rear tyre, DHF front tubeless
Weighs 24kg
625wh battery, SyncDrive Pro 85nm powered by Yamaha

This has been used and rides true. An absolute beast on the descents and dam good fun on the climbs. I am selling due to a pretty horrific elbow injury which will keep me off a bike for at least 12 months.

I’m looking for £3,250. Will deliver within reason for the cost of fuel. For serious interest I will provide more in depth pictures of the bike or areas of interest.

Thank you for reading!

IMG_6873.jpeg

IMG_6848.jpeg

IMG_6945.jpeg

Further to the above, the bike has since been serviced. Dropper service, brakes bled, new inner gear cable, new headset bearings and the shock has been replaced under warrenty by fox. Replaced with a brand new factory 2024 X2.

Still £3,250

IMG_7168.jpeg

IMG_7171.jpeg

IMG_7169.jpeg

IMG_7173.jpeg

Last edited:
Back