Ex AA van i removed the towbar electrics and rear fog doesn't work and indicators rapid flash on dash?

Volkswerks

Hi all as in the title im removing all the AA wiring from my 19 plate T6 but now have a problem with the fog not having power to the light the icon lights on the dash but nothing, i've checked the bulb thats ok had a look at the 15amp fuse its not there i put one in but nothing, also the indicators work fine but after a second only on the dash they rapid flash like a bulb is gone it must be all related due to removing the wiring could it be coding? checked wiring looks all good sympathetically removed what else should i be looking for TIA.

All fixed now the towbar is programed into the BCM so doesn't like being removed so had to reinstall the wiring and clear the codes job done
Im just getting ready to remove my tow bar on my T6. So what did you have to leave in place to not have the issues? Just got a metal rear crash bar to fit back in its place

Im just getting ready to remove my tow bar on my T6. So what did you have to leave in place to not have the issues? Just got a metal rear crash bar to fit back in its place
Why not just leave the electrics there? Just tie them up out the road, job done!

You never know, you may need a towbar back on it in the future

Back