Exeter area insulation and carpet fitting recommendation

T6Gary

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Bear with me as new to me T6 owner. I have a 2017 Kombi/Combi? And want to get my rear load area and roof lined and carpeted, was after recommendations who can do it in the Exeter/Devon area?

Thanks in advance Gary.

What about this??

I love it down here, lovely part of the world. Trouble is you just take it for granted and don't appreciate it day in day out

TBH I didn’t know they was down that way. For some strange reason I thought they was up North???

Oh it’s Forum Rules when you join you need to post a pic of your Bus otherwise you’ll be banned :fast rofl:
Obviously joking but we like Pics

Oh it’s Forum Rules when you join you need to post a pic of your Bus otherwise you’ll be banned :fast rofl:
Obviously joking but we like Pics
I posted one in my new member from Exeter thread (took me ages to work out how to downsize images to post)

Thanks for replying. Couple hours each way probably a bit much as they would need the van a couple days, so logistically too tricky
Pm us your full requirements and il take a look to see if we can do a long day to achieve it

Bear with me as new to me T6 owner. I have a 2017 Kombi/Combi? And want to get my rear load area and roof lined and carpeted, was after recommendations who can do it in the Exeter/Devon area?

Thanks in advance Gary.

Monster V Dub are in Exeter and recommended.

Would say Absolut5 are fantastic and have used myself as have many others. Worth the trip

Back