EXPIRED: SWB T6.1 Kombi Highline

Griggsyboy

VIP Member
Ok folks,

Having explored the camper route for the last few months, looking for what will essentially be a day van used as an occasional camper throughout the summer, we have now decided to try to find a kombi van instead. Our base requirements would be:

- T6.1
- low mileage (under 40k ideally)
- highline
- 150 bhp minimum from factory (not remapped)
- colour: white(s), grey(s), black
- SWB

The base van can either be as original, with no upgrades, or it can have whatever upgrades people have added. If anyone is selling a kombi that matches the above, feel free to send me a message.

Having said that, if the right camper comes up, we’d definitely be interested in heading down the camper route still . Just depends on spec and cost! Not an easy puzzle to solve!

The hunt goes on!

Thanks all…

Paul

I have this, except it’s a panel van. (I have a full conversion kit as I was planning on doing this for a brief period) it arrived to me with seat belt holes etc in rear (from the factory - guess a legacy of lockdowns)

It’ll be coming on the market imminently, as the new van is here.

71 plate/Nov 21 build. 15k. 150 (proper). 6spd manual. Highline. Heated seats. Camera. IMMACULATE.

Leighton LVS front, Koni comforts and LV 20” wheels. It’s a little cracker.

Has VAT on it, I’m not looking for silly money, given the market. WeBuyAnyVan and the dealer both given sensible offers (won’t hear anything against WBAC/WBAV - I’ve always had positive experiences)

Both with me currently as I’ll faff about with the new one trimming, sniffing and touching it for a few weeks!

PM me if you want to chat.

58A57141-765B-43E4-95D4-F60C2282A4C6.jpeg

I have a Mega build for sale if you want to take a look.

I have this one for sale:

It's not a 6.1 but it's LWB Twin Slider Kombi, it still has the original Kombi seats then a Van King bed behind them that can sleep 2 adults comfortably. 2 Heated swivel captains seat up front so seats 5. Two more can sleep in the Poptop that has a Froli base so it's actually comfortable up there.

41fb46d3-4d9c-40d3-9a7c-e15a0871c793.jpg

IMG_4171.jpg

IMG_4172.jpg

I'm not sure, they came with the Van when I bought it. Someone told me once they look like Amarok ones but I'm not sure

It's not a 6.1 but it's LWB Twin Slider Kombi, it still has the original Kombi seats then a Van King bed behind them that can sleep 2 adults comfortably. 2 Heated swivel captains seat up front so seats 5. Two more can sleep in the Poptop that has a Froli base so it's actually comfortable up there.

View attachment 204166

View attachment 204167

View attachment 204168

View attachment 204166

View attachment 204167

View attachment 204168

Hi , new to this and not sure if I’m posting this in the right place …. Just wanted to enquire if this van has been sold ? Thanks

I am about to list our van, details below:

GF22 FYP
£55,000.
Conversion, Extras, Modifications: £20,091
Immaculate condition.
Alloys as new.

1693858423919.png

9F22E942-F95E-4EE4-BFFD-2E3BA47C9F7F.jpeg

DDC8F84F-9A1B-4F6F-879C-8514F1ACFAD4.jpeg

0A272ADD-759E-40A1-9A78-FC65CF3998F0.jpeg

Last edited:
Back