First timer from Notts Second VW forum

Gavcp88

IMG_4182.jpegAfternoon all.
On the forum before i have the van.
Love forums used to be apart of the R32OC.
10 years later back in the VW club. Picking up my T6 next week. White with orange details. Cant wait!!! This will satisfy my ocd when i get back into detailing . I will be posting a million questions a month soon. Will research some meets when im happy my T6 is looking good. Still navigating my way around the forum ect.

Any advice on how to create a post under what section to possibly find the previous owner? Seviced in the isle of wight.

Welcome to the club @Gavcp88 ! It's a striking van, I'm sure if the previous owner is on here he would get in touch if he wanted to! It's nearly all yours now, get out there and enjoy it! It looks great. Thanks to this forum you will make it more and more yours as time goes on!

Welcome dude...i know what you mean by the ocd and detailing. The 2 I have take 2 days to do.....

Welcome to the club @Gavcp88 ! It's a striking van, I'm sure if the previous owner is on here he would get in touch if he wanted to! It's nearly all yours now, get out there and enjoy it! It looks great. Thanks to this forum you will make it more and more yours as time goes on!
Thank you. Im hoping unless its a bundle of trouble to keep it for a very long time. Going to invest in the tools to do a minor service inbetween every major service.

Welcome dude...i know what you mean by the ocd and detailing. The 2 I have take 2 days to do.....
Yeah been a good 6 years since i last detailed anything. Gave all my waxes ect away when i sold my R32. Need it all again now. Going to have a rummage in the back of the garage as we have moved since. I had pots and post of dodo juice waxes.

View attachment 251535Afternoon all.
On the forum before i have the van.
Love forums used to be apart of the R32OC.
10 years later back in the VW club. Picking up my T6 next week. White with orange details. Cant wait!!! This will satisfy my ocd when i get back into detailing . I will be posting a million questions a month soon. Will research some meets when im happy my T6 is looking good. Still navigating my way around the forum ect.

Any advice on how to create a post under what section to possibly find the previous owner? Seviced in the isle of wight.
Hello and welcome to the forum.

You could try a Google Image search, or perhaps posting on this Isle of Wight thread -

If it’s the HJ16___ Euro-5 van Dub Central are selling, it may have been registered in Hamshire/Dorset and used by a business on the island, but sold to a keeper elsewhere before being converted. Searches show the last logbook change in 2021, and their sales description states it was sold back to them, so - presuming you’d like to know the van’s history - the paperwork will probably be your next best bet after someone here recognising it.

With the last car and bike I bought, I’ve always been able to make out the former keeper’s details underneath the redaction marker-pen ink.

Back