Fridge up front...

Jonesy68

What do I need to buy next...
VIP Member
T6 Guru
So tickets bought for LeShuttle so just getting a list of things I never knew I needed ;)

So I think we could do with a fridge between the front seats to keep snacks and drinks. I really didn't want to have to spend loads as we already have a good size fridge/freezer for general use but is too big for this trip.

Any recommendations?

It's thermo electric so really only a chiller and will be heavy on the electrical draw, but if you are just using it for handy snacks while driving that's less of an issue?

My Alpicool is 18l and I probably wouldn't drop below that if I could.

How about the Alpicool 12l?

On the downside it's quite a lot of buck for the bang but being compressor it will be more effective and efficient.

Potentially has second uses alongside your main fridge either running very lightly to chill drinks or turned right down to provide a small freezer.

Last edited:
I just found that on Amazon too, I like the look of this one also. I like the idea it has a strap to carry so we could kind of use it as a cool box too

The photoshopped product images are hilarious on these, like you're going to be carrying it that casually when it's full of drinks and food :rofl:

1000009359.png

Fyi it's 8kg, plus a few kg of food so easily 12kg or more :D

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
I’ve had one of these for years,, gets very cold, can also get a fair amount of travel snacks inside, best go look at one in personIMG_1646.png

Back