Sold Genuine H7 Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGrapeEscape

@The.Grape.Escape.T6 Instagram
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi All,

So, I've come to the decision to sell my H7 headlights, as I really fancy a set of the halo version from THQ.

I bought these from here back in June this year, and have only used the van for a trip to Wales after the purchase. I believe I've covered 472 mile with them. In my ownership, I upgraded the DRL and side lights to LED. I also had the VDCS mod where the low and main beam come on together (I consider anyone to have this done with H7's)

Back in June, I paid £195 with travel, so I'm asking £170 collected from B77 Tamworth.

I will NOT be taking offers on these, as they're immaculate and a very good upgrade from the standard H4 units.

They come with the upgraded bulbs, and also have the better Hella H7 bulbs than standard.

Obviously, i cant fully sell them until i purchase the THQ ones (this weekend all being well) then, theyre ready to go. I have potentially got someone already lined up, but not heard off them in a week or so.

IMG_5841.jpeg
20240619_190133.jpgScreenshot_20240815_215409_Gallery.jpg

I've just messaged THQ, they've said £895 and 2 weeks ish they should be released. If I spend £900 on headlights, my Mrs will cut my baby maker off. We've got a wedding to pay for.
Don't do what I did and suggest instead of the wedding we could go on holiday travelling for 6 moths for the same cost.... didnt go down too well!

I've just messaged THQ, they've said £895 and 2 weeks ish they should be released. If I spend £900 on headlights, my Mrs will cut my baby maker off. We've got a wedding to pay for.
As said by others in different threads about these: Expect a decent volume of used THQ V2 & V3 to make their way onto the For Sale section here at a better price once the new ones have been released.

Two weeks of patience could save your marriage :slow rofl:

Don't do what I did and suggest instead of the wedding we could go on holiday travelling for 6 moths for the same cost.... didnt go down too well!
She'd be up for that. We've even considered elvis marrying us in Vegas and the ol' chapel of love.....kinky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back