Head Unit Upgrade

Florry66

VIP Member
T6 Pro
To cut a long story short, I have Discovery Media plus in my 2021 T6.1, full camper conversion and had a Focal Ibus 2.1 active sub and Hertz Cento CK 165 front speakers and tweeters fitted at the time of conversion nearly 3 years ago, I’m not convinced the sub or crossovers are set up correctly and I’m also thinking about a new head unit due to ongoing issues with VW unit, can anyone recommend a good ICE installer / supplier in Somerset please, needs to be local, thanks

To cut a long story short, I have Discovery Media plus in my 2021 T6.1, full camper conversion and had a Focal Ibus 2.1 active sub and Hertz Cento CK 165 front speakers and tweeters fitted at the time of conversion nearly 3 years ago, I’m not convinced the sub or crossovers are set up correctly and I’m also thinking about a new head unit due to ongoing issues with VW unit, can anyone recommend a good ICE installer / supplier in Somerset please, needs to be local, thanks
@Absolut5 would be your man

You are more than welcome to pm or email pictures of the install and settings of the focal

You are more than welcome to pm or email pictures of the install and settings of the focal
Can you message me a price and time needed to change head unit to Kenwood, Highline spec so reverse camera, front sensors and MFSW, keeping the speakers and Sub ? Thanks

Back