Headlight switch?

jimillar0476

Hi guys,

I’ve just fitted a halo 9 and ran the gps to the a pillar on drivers side, (removing trim and headlight switch) whilst doing this I also replaced the interior/courtesy light switch, now headlights are permanently on, (no change on switch from DRL to headlight) fog light doesn’t work and no interior lights.

Light Warning light on on the dash. I have read possibly a faulty switch? Any other ideas before I order one? Should I replace for an auto switch whilst I’m at it?

I’d start by checking everything that you have disturbed.
It seems unlikely that having replaced a courtesy light switch and removed trim and run a new cable and then replaced all the trim that the culprit would be the light switch that I presume was merely clicked out and then re-inserted.
Why did you replace the interior/courtesy light switch? Do you mean the one in the roof lining panel?

Hi Bigsi, yeah the headlining one. It no longer worked. However it’s all sorted. The rear lights and headlining courtesy lights are on the Same fuse, there was a short in the wiring which kept blowing the fuse.

Back