Hello from Cheshire

Hi Matt, welcome to the forum. First rule of the forum is: if there are no pics, it didn't happen! ;)

Seriously though, we loves van pics on here, so if you have some, post 'em.

Welcome Matt , like a kid at Christmas at the mo then :grin bounce:everyone loves new toys.
So what have you bought ? Is it a van , camper, project ??
Whats next for it ?

Hi Matt and welcome.

I'm just down the road in Middlewich so feel free to shout if you need any help /advice from my fairly limited T6 camper experience so far. I've learnt a lot about electrics and sound systems in particular.

P

Welcome Matt , like a kid at Christmas at the mo then :grin bounce:everyone loves new toys.
So what have you bought ? Is it a van , camper, project ??
Whats next for it ?
Yeah, loving my new toy :)
It’s already converted & ready to go…moving up/down (depending on your perspective) from a caravan. Caravan was great but campervan suits us better now…and has more street cred
First trip is next weekend with the 3 kids….we got a drive away tent awning with it too

Hi Matt and welcome.

I'm just down the road in Middlewich so feel free to shout if you need any help /advice from my fairly limited T6 camper experience so far. I've learnt a lot about electrics and sound systems in particular.

P
Thanks Pete, may get in touch as I start to fiddle about with it

Yeah, loving my new toy :)
It’s already converted & ready to go…moving up/down (depending on your perspective) from a caravan. Caravan was great but campervan suits us better now…and has more street cred
First trip is next weekend with the 3 kids….we got a drive away tent awning with it too
It's a broad church, let's agree on a sideways move?

Enjoy your first season, but of advice don't invest too heavily in stuff until next season and you know how you'll use it. This season grab a notebook and keep it in the van to jot down good ideas, stuff you see on other vans, also what doesn't work, nice places to go, then make a plan over winter.

And remember the golden rule, in a small van everything has to have at least 2 uses :thumbsup:

Where you off on the first outing ?
Having done caravans,campervan and motorhome for me hands down i much prefer our camper .
But you'll soon realise its all a compromise and space is very much at a premium in a van ....especially when its raining :rolleyes: .
1 person does 1 thing at 1 time .

Enjoy your first season, but of advice don't invest too heavily in stuff until next season and you know how you'll use it. This season grab a notebook and keep it in the van to jot down good ideas, stuff you see on other vans, also what doesn't work, nice places to go, then make a plan over winter.

And remember the golden rule, in a small van everything has to have at least 2 uses :thumbsup:
Thanks for the advice :)

Where you off on the first outing ?
Having done caravans,campervan and motorhome for me hands down i much prefer our camper .
But you'll soon realise its all a compromise and space is very much at a premium in a van ....especially when its raining :rolleyes: .
1 person does 1 thing at 1 time .
We’re going to the Bushcraft show in Leicestershire, we were going to camp but got the van sooner thank planned so will be a great first outing

And yes, a sideways move sounds fair!

Back