Help with awning rail

Please could anyone help with advice on what I need to fit a Vango Cove low air I to my T28 2019 Transporter with pop top?
I think that I first need to install some kind of awning rail but when I search for these there are so many different types and prices and I’m not sure which I would need for a Transporter with a pop top.
I think that I need something like a Reimo but there are similar ones on eBay at half the price, is this what I need and is there any difference in quality by paying for the more expensive ones?
Thanks very much in advance of any advice.

Two options spring to mind.

A roof top hidden C-rail.

Or a multi rail, that will need drilling a screwing.

Post a few pics of the van roof chanel with the roof up, that will enable us to give you more specific options.

The multirail can be fitted to any van.....but some people don't like the look, or don't want to drill the van.

In which case the C-rail is a better option.... As it's normally just a bolt on item.

While we wait for some pics,....

Have a look over here, we look at awning rails and show some ..

Hi, I have a Reimo multi rail and it allows both a kador strip and pole and clamp to be used to secure an awning. I have a Vango cove 2 and it can use either method. My preference is the pole and clamp system as it is very secure. I can definitely recommend the Reimo multi rail it works well for me.

Two options spring to mind.

A roof top hidden C-rail.

Or a multi rail, that will need drilling a screwing.

Post a few pics of the van roof chanel with the roof up, that will enable us to give you more specific options.

The multirail can be fitted to any van.....but some people don't like the look, or don't want to drill the van.

In which case the C-rail is a better option.... As it's normally just a bolt on item.
Here are the photos of the roof channel with the pop top up.

1000028221.jpeg

1000028220.jpeg

e1ae0431-3f06-451c-8142-333e96e48246-1_all_55068.jpeg

Looks like a standard remo rail will bolt straight on.

Or a c-rail, but this will need to be selected carefully, and will need cutting and modifying to fitted around the pop top brackets and make sure it doesn't fail anything.

Any local converters near you to pop in for further advice?

Looks like a standard remo rail will bolt straight on.

Or a c-rail, but this will need to be selected carefully, and will need cutting and modifying to fitted around the pop top brackets and make sure it doesn't fail anything.

Any local converters near you to pop in for further advice?
I have ordered a few test rails from Funky Leisure and will give them a go. Thanks for the advice.

Back