Help with van value for no fault claim please

CollectiveTom

Hi folks,
My van was rear ended in the fast lane of the M25 last week, entering a queue for roadworks. Needless to say it didn’t end well, but no one was hurt thankfully.

So now I need to make a claim through the other driver’s insurance who will, I’m advised, offer me the ‘pre-crash value’ of my van.

I’m hoping that the collective knowledge on the T6 forum might have a good idea as to its value so I can make sure I get a fair payment.

It’s (was ) a 2016 T6 Highline Kombi LWB 150 4 Motion. Sliding doors on both sides. 1 owner from new, FSH, and pretty immaculate other than a few small scratches and paint chips as you’d expect. Full seat covers installed from new, and completely unmodified apart from rear window tint, and some hooks in the back.

Any suggestions??

Go on auto trader and look at the same van to get a price it's pointless someone on here saying its worth ££££s more than what it's really worth because you won't get it

whatever they offer never exept there 1st offer !
I did once. When my eldest was knocked off her moped the assessor valued it at £400 more than I'd paid for it. I accepted before he changed his mind! :lol:

Go on auto trader and look at the same van to get a price it's pointless someone on here saying its worth ££££s more than what it's really worth because you won't get it
That'll give you a rough idea of retail prices, but you won't get that much from the insurer.

Back