Hi all!

Jay-D

150 dsg camper
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi everyone,

I've been reading the forum threads for a while but finally joined up as I’m heading for a viewing and hopefully a purchase on Saturday. Found a converted t6.1 camper that ticks pretty much all of the boxes. I’m looking into threads for prospective buyers, things to look out for etc. However, any specific advice, obvious issues to look out for etc would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to getting involved in threads on the forum! Van is a high line, t30, 150ps dsg with low-20k miles.

Cheers,
Jay

Reactions: CAB
Off to a good start - highline spec, 150bhp, DSG.
That’s what I’d be looking for too. Hope the vans a good one and the price is right for you.

Nothing to offer on the technical side that you probably haven’t read on here already, other than kick each tyre hard, breathe in through your teeth, say it looks like two lemons welded together and smells of rabbits but you’ll do them a favour and take it off their hands for half the price :somersault:

Off to a good start - highline spec, 150bhp, DSG.
That’s what I’d be looking for too. Hope the vans a good one and the price is right for you.

Nothing to offer on the technical side that you probably haven’t read on here already, other than kick each tyre hard, breathe in through your teeth, say it looks like two lemons welded together and smells of rabbits but you’ll do them a favour and take it off their hands for half the price :somersault:
I like your way of thinking!

Bay leaf green!
Beautiful colour!
Well done mate, you won’t regret it!

Oh & welcome to the forum!!
It is a lovely colour and my wife had her heart set on bay leaf green, so had to be this one! Thanks for the welcome mate, much appreciated

Back