I can't decide on a colour (carpet liner)

sipep

T6 Guru
Why is this soo hard...

My little one likes smoked..

PXL_20230913_170313328.jpg

Last edited:
Once you choose a colour you are 'stuck' with it! A neutral shade allows you to add different colour schemes of carpeting, cushions and bedding, etc. Perhaps not use a carpet lining so light as to show all the little marks that may accumulate over time? A slightly darker option than the light grey on the floor in your picture would be my choice.... but then it is your van! Good luck and enjoy whatever you choose. ;) :thumbsup:

Light colours will reflect light internally better and make it feel large, but do mark easier.

Having said that looks like you have full windows so you could always go with lighter window blinds to achieve the same effect.

I suspect the reason mid grey appears so often in pictures is it's a happy neutral middle ground...

I fancied something slightly different from the light and mid grey tone so went mid grey and darker, it works for me.

With the grey bodywork you have the smoke darker look will look sweet but it will be darker internally. Mind you with some nice lightning it will look lush!

It really depends on what look you're after both inside and out. Go with your gut instinct!

0A75678A-7302-4E88-98BE-5400000216A9.jpegIMG_1212.JPG

I fancied something slightly different from the light and mid grey tone so went mid grey and darker, it works for me.

With the grey bodywork you have the smoke darker look will look sweet but it will be darker internally. Mind you with some nice lightning it will look lush!

It really depends on what look you're after both inside and out. Go with your gut instinct!

View attachment 213605View attachment 213606
Which supplier did you use, I like this contrast

We use mostly Anthracite and smoke , anthracite on metalwork and smoke on panels

yes that’s about right carpet size

We also have a light grey and I think it helps keep the inside bright. No problems with it showing dirt though as it’s mottled enough to hide it

This is the link to how I did the detail for meeting the colours on the C pillar.

Back