For Sale Inflatable Driveaway Awning Clearance

Onyx Outdoors

Trade Member
T6 Pro
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick post incase anybody is in the market for a inflatable driveway awning for the summer holidays we have a couple of models below available at huge discount vs RRP.

Vango Magra Air Driveway + Bedroom + Groundsheet protector RRP £1100, we are offering this to members for £500, please message me for a discount code to reduce the price if you're interested.

Starcamp Quick and Easy 265 MHA - RRP £499 - Sale price £299

Isabella Air X tension + VW transporter Tunnel attachment - RRP £1699 Sale price £1299

Please let me know if anyone needs any further info on the above items or any other awnings and accessories

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan. I'm aware the Isabella doesn't come with a groundsheet as standard, but do they offer one as an optional extra?

Hi, yes the x-tension doesn't have a groundsheet, Isabella do sell suitable flooring which they sell for their awnings, its classed as a carpet but is more like a breathable mesh flooring, it doesnt atattch directly to the awing but is sized to fit the floor space.

Thanks

Dan

Vango Magra Air Driveway + Bedroom + Groundsheet protector RRP £1100, we are offering this to members for £500, please message me for a discount code to reduce the price if you're interested.

I'm tempted by this one, but I'm out the country at moment until start August.

Edit: do you know what type awning rail I need?

Last edited:
Back