Inka seat skins

Wilson61

Well ordered inka seat covers and landed today only ordered them 2 weeks ago and after hearing stories of how tight they are got a quote to fit them for me said aproximate 2 hours labour at £75 an hour plus vat so around £180 so that's what I was planning on doing untill I stumbled across a YouTube video of a guy installing similar so I bit the bullet and had a go, all I can say is they look brilliant and took me about two hours to fit, will post some pics tomorrow of them in my van but here is the ones I ordered off inka. And I will post the video I watched to show you how to fit the exact same ones.

Screenshot_2024-07-02-21-58-15-146_com.android.chrome.jpg

Looking forward to seeing them fitted - in the market for some too

Looking forward to seeing them fitted - in the market for some too
To start with I was getting worried after placing the order for the ones I ordered it said in stock and 3 to five days delivery, so I gave them a week and heard nothing then I tried to ring them only to get automated message saying only taking email messages from now on so not a good start but I did pay using PayPal so I knew no matter what the outcome I'd get my money back. So I sent an email asking what's the progress of my order and to be fair they answered within the hour only to say the ones I'd ordered were made to order and would be 30 to 60 days so I said ok and was prepared to give them the benefit of the dowt. So to my suprise had a message saying they were on there way and they came today, on opening the box I expected some metal hooks and elastic ties to fasten underneath and there were none, just the covers so sent a message asking where they were. Again I got reply saying that they were very easy to fit and if I supplied a phone number someone would ring me to talk me through fitting them so that's what I was going to do untill I found the YouTube video this there are no elastic ties or hooks on these and are reasonably easy to fit if you tske your time, but if any of you have any questions obviously fitting them give us a shout and I'll try me best ti guide you.

Lovely looking van - thanks for the video, I just messaged Inka to see what options they have in Bentley stitch for my rear triple

They can make the triple to match the others so just waiting for a final response before pulling the trigger

Thanks for letting me know keep me posted on bhow you get on please as this is also the next step for me

Reactions: JPL
Back