Adam Baker

Trade Member
T6 Pro
We have the ALL NEW Inovit Turbine 2 finally in stock!!

Fully directional (Left and Right rotation) and Staggered 20x8.5 and 20x10!

Weight loaded to 875kg

(Due to an angry response via one of our retailers' ill-informed customers, we feel the need to clarify that our wheels are NOT TUV certified and nor do they need to be - UK Law is not bound by TUV certification for alloy wheels BUT, they do need to meet the minimum load rating for the required application under UK Law, as do the tyres used)

Available in Silver/Machined/Satin Lacquer and Satin Black/Machined Face/Dark Tint Lacquer

IMG_3507.jpg

IMG_3509.jpg

IMG_3510.jpg

IMG_3511.jpg

As a trade member are you not allowed to put the company name / web address anywhere? Lovely wheels by the way.

I can, but we don't have a retail facility currently, I have just a list of our retailers I can point you in the direction of if folks wanted to purchase!

Thank's for the positive praise on the wheels, it's much appreciated!

www.inovit.com (uk website is in development as the generic one is too....generic!)

I'm not in the market for wheels this big but agree that these look really nice and I love the fact that they are directional. I know you only ever see one side of the car/van at a time but it always annoyed me to see wheels that 'spin' the other way when you look at the opposite side

Last edited:
Back