Interior Bed/Kombi Seat Position combinations

bobster01

Hey Everyone!

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere, but after camping out in a T6.1 CamperKing Conversion that we rented, I've got home this afternoon to see what I can do with ours! Spent a few hours searching, but not found the answers I'm looking for, so here goes!

Our SWB Factory Kombi has a rear bench seat, and I am wondering is it possible to move this back onto the next rail and also be able to install a bed frame system (Van King, Exploria etc.)?

My thoughts are if I can move the seats back a rail but still have room for a bed frame to be installed and folded away, then I would look to put a table between the front seats and rear bench, put the captains on swivels to give the van purpose for the day, but then if we're heading away for a couple of days I like the idea of being able to throw a bed down.

Something similar to what's seen in the first two images in this ebay listing: The VW T6 T6.1 Ultimate Kombi camper conversion The Kombin8 system camper | eBay

But picture 4 shows a bed, and I'm not convinced a bed frame would fit, if the seats had been fitted to the rear?

Any pictures/suggestions would be greatly received!

Exactly what I'm after. Need that space between front and rear seats to spin and use as day van but need the space in the rear for something similar to the fortywinks bed frame to fold out. Was thinking seats with intergrated seat belts or can seats only be mounted at specific points?

Back