Interior wheel arch covers

I have these in both my vans
Did cover the arches before installing,but they are a good snug fit do not put too much under them
As regards painting not sure but don’t see why not with flexible paint

I have these in both my vans
Did cover the arches before installing,but they are a good snug fit do not put too much under them
As regards painting not sure but don’t see why not with flexible
How do you secure covers to wheel arch? I only see 2 threaded holes on arches

My ones just sit over the arch and then the clips for the side panels line up with the holes on the wheel arch covers to secure them.

can you paint them
We painted a plastic step from IKEA using Zinsser B.I.N. which we bought from B&Q. It’s just a white primer for plastics but we didn’t get round to using a top coat and despite the step getting used for various DIY projects, reaching high things etc the primer hasn’t worn off in four years! It’s amazing stuff. Thoroughly recommend it. About £15 a can but worth it.

Thank you for the photo's.
We share the same ravenna blue.
I don't want to carpet my van. I have sound deadened it, insulated it. I am thinking of adding wheel arch covers to protect the arches of course but to hide the sound deadening under neath when I get round to it.

I intend to have the panels of the interior themed with a photo of my passions rather than carpeted. I don't intend to fully convert. So I am considering covers from Vanstyle.

I am looking at your photos. Trying to figure out where the fixings are. You haven’t got to drill holes?

Back