Is It Possible to get the rear 2+1 seats in a Kombi to recline fully?

jack454

Salesman
T6 Pro
to get the rear 2+1 seats in a Kombi to recline fully?, or whether they are purely fixed in a single seating position?

i have looked through the forum, but cant find anything on if its possible?

many thanks

kris

No it’s not possible

No it’s not possible

many thanks

trying to find a simple option to use the van for overnights etc , considering its a "" company "" van blah blah, and they seem not willing to let me start butchering it to turn it into something else lol :)

attempting to find a way to get me, the mrs and 2 x kids accommodated for odd nights and weekends away, without having to take a tent etc?

so far im up to option 1, me caved in across the 2 x single seats in the front with a cool box jammed between to save me falling into the gap, the wife caved in on the rear 2+1 and the 2 x kids on the floor behind the seats

leaves me very little room for anywhere to cook and a portable bog?

is ok when its just me off to the beach fishing for the weekend, as the back seat is plenty good enough lol :)

many thanks

trying to find a simple option to use the van for overnights etc , considering its a "" company "" van blah blah, and they seem not willing to let me start butchering it to turn it into something else lol :)

attempting to find a way to get me, the mrs and 2 x kids accommodated for odd nights and weekends away, without having to take a tent etc?

so far im up to option 1, me caved in across the 2 x single seats in the front with a cool box jammed between to save me falling into the gap, the wife caved in on the rear 2+1 and the 2 x kids on the floor behind the seats

leaves me very little room for anywhere to cook and a portable bog?

is ok when its just me off to the beach fishing for the weekend, as the back seat is plenty good enough lol :)

Is this any good, some of the people on here have fitted it

£99 Kombi Bed

Kombi seats will fold forward and flat, you can then get a frame that just bolts to the points in the floor in the back to create a big bed? Hopefully helps you out

Kombi seats will fold forward and flat, you can then get a frame that just bolts to the points in the floor in the back to create a big bed? Hopefully helps you out

just seen a few pics of those mate, should be fine for the mrs n kids, and i will just cave in on the 2 x front seats with a cool box betwen em

porta loo and removable cooking bit will have to squeeze in somewhere

hi Peatey

I've seen that before, but looking at original post, it looks like the bed in where the rear seating is?

next year, jumping from the swb to a lwb kombi, so hopefully more options will open up?
Defo not mate. I fitted the 1st one and its immediately behind the bench seat

Back