Just to say hi…

Seashaun

Been watching this forum for a while and love all of the solid advice and tips that have finally led to my purchase of a half converted T6. Absolutely love it and looking forward to more help from the forum when needed especially when completing my kit out for the future trips away sea kayaking. Thanks again.

IMG_5854.jpeg

Been watching this forum for a while and love all of the solid advice and tips that have finally led to my purchase of a half converted T6. Absolutely love it and looking forward to more help from the forum when needed especially when completing my kit out for the future trips away sea kayaking. Thanks again.

View attachment 251931
Welcome to the Forum @Seashaun . Lovely looking van, enjoy us! Hope you enjoy spending as much as we all seem to!

View attachment 251931
We're not far from you this weekend at T6 Forum summer camp near Market Harborough. Pop over and say hi.

Back