Sold Kombi Seats 2 + 1, Seatbelts, Floor & Brackets SWB T5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Van Man

VIP Member
We've have had our T5.1 (15 plate) converted and now have the following items for sale.

I hope the pictures do the items justice, they have been in my training room since the conversion.

Kombi seats 2+1 in the Tassimo pattern, the 2 seater is ISOFIX. The 2 seater does fold flat and the single tilts forward.

Flooring and all the lash down points and securing brackets for the seats. I also have the tail gate trim.

Seatbelts (no door cards sorry)

All nuts & bolts for the items and a set of original front lights and interior lights.

Due to the size and weight of these items, collection is from Hereford.

Price for the items.

All 3 seats & Seatbelts £550
Flooring & Brackets £150
Lights £50

I'm open to sensible offers on all the items.

With regards to the nuts and bolts for the seatbelts, I would need some help to ensure the correct ones are put aside.

I have another thread with these items on, but I'm unable to amend my previous thread or delete it.

If there are any questions or you would like some extra pictures, then please ask.

Thank you all.

IMG_2389.jpgIMG_2390.jpgIMG_2391.jpg

We've have had our T5.1 (15 plate) converted and now have the following items for sale.

I hope the pictures do the items justice, they have been in my training room since the conversion.

Kombi seats 2+1 in the Tassimo pattern, the 2 seater is ISOFIX. The 2 seater does fold flat and the single tilts forward.

Flooring and all the lash down points and securing brackets for the seats. I also have the tail gate trim.

Seatbelts (no door cards sorry)

All nuts & bolts for the items and a set of original front lights and interior lights.

Due to the size and weight of these items, collection is from Hereford.

Price for the items.

All 3 seats & Seatbelts £550
Flooring & Brackets £150
Lights £50

I'm open to sensible offers on all the items.

With regards to the nuts and bolts for the seatbelts, I would need some help to ensure the correct ones are put aside.

I have another thread with these items on, but I'm unable to amend my previous thread or delete it.

If there are any questions or you would like some extra pictures, then please ask.

Thank you all.

View attachment 246353View attachment 246354View attachment 246355

Hi are the seats and fixings still available. Don’t need the light. Thanks

Mart, I will ask my local VW dealership tomorrow (Friday 21st) My guess is they will. I know the vans have had a facelift etc, but surely the inside dimensions are the same.

Might also be worth asking this question to this group.

Mart, I will ask my local VW dealership tomorrow (Friday 21st) My guess is they will. I know the vans have had a facelift etc, but surely the inside dimensions are the same.

Might also be worth asking this question to this group.
Hi I’ve just asked a local firm and sent pics and they said yeah they will. Don’t know how to pm on here? Anyway I will have them please. How do we arrange collection etc

Mart, thank you. You can collect from my house if your happy with that.

I’m free tomorrow after 12:00 and all day Saturday. I will get everything out and get it all ready for you.

Regards and thanks

Mart, thank you. You can collect from my house if your happy with that.

I’m free tomorrow after 12:00 and all day Saturday. I will get everything out and get it all ready for you.

Regards and thanks
I’m getting my van back tomorrow afternoon (egr fault code) so would be in the evening, or beginning of next week? Is that any good. More than happy to forward deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back