Sold Lazer Lamps T6 Grille Kit - Highline Triple R 750 £570 - New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve_743

VIP Member
Lazer Lamps T6 Grille Kit - Highline Triple R 750

Brand new and unopened, I also have a Startline kit for sale.

Bought these as stock for my burgeoning camper company, losing the premises I was supposed to be in for the next few years has forced me to sell up things like this and some workshop bits.

Each kit £570 posted, a little off retail and you’d also be helping me out. Not technically trading right now, so hopefully mods see this as ok on a non trade account. Truth is can’t afford it right now!

You can see some reviews I had under The OG Camper Co. on Quirky Campers.

Thanks,
Steve

IMG_4789.jpeg

IMG_4787.jpeg

Buyers of these won't be disappointed...I have them and they're unbelievably bright. The reflection and light spread is brilliant. GLWTS

These are the daytime running lamps rather than high beam?
All @revdecal .... Have a search. Lots of diff ways to wire up. Basically can come on as you want. Side main full etc. also function to wire up white or yellow or ability to flip. Amazing lights. Love them!

Lazer Lamps T6 Grille Kit - Highline Triple R 750

Brand new and unopened, I also have a Startline kit for sale.

Bought these as stock for my burgeoning camper company, losing the premises I was supposed to be in for the next few years has forced me to sell up things like this and some workshop bits.

Each kit £570 posted, a little off retail and you’d also be helping me out. Not technically trading right now, so hopefully mods see this as ok on a non trade account. Truth is can’t afford it right now!

You can see some reviews I had under The OG Camper Co. on Quirky Campers.

Thanks,
Steve

View attachment 248664

View attachment 248665
I'll grab a set off you matey. DM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back