Loose wing mirrow 2022 t6.1

The wing mirrow off side feels loose but I don’t think it’s been knocked no marks and doesn’t work folding in by button on driver side

Mine (2021 T6.1) has just had the same issue... The mirror stopped folding up and the window stopped working properly as well.
Apparently the mirror can be tightened pretty easily?

Yep they've done that... But found water damage in the window motor and have declined warranty on it all due to "door trim being removed and a bung left out that allowed the water in... possibly by window tint people"... Am arguing with them about this now as the window tints were all done as part of the vehicle when new. Purchased from dealer at other end of the country tho .

There are a bunch of you tube clips on how to do it yourself too. Not too hard but a couple of fiddly steps with the clips holding the mirror frame together. Have replaced the mirror unit on the other side (when it got belted by a wall my missus got too close to)... Being careful when taking the door card off, with the electric connectors and when disassembling the mirror frame is what you need.

Sounds about right I have had a bit bother as well so expecting them to charge me for a new mirrow
The whole unit is surprisingly expensive (here in NZ at least)

Back