Mattress for SCA pop top

SteveHodd

I have a rear elevating SCA 193 pop-top on my new T6.
It has the standard mattress which is only 30mm thick and I find a little uncomfortable. I have tried a 4mm foam yoga mat on top, which helps but I'd like something better. Does anyone know the max mattress thickness you can have and still close the roof without damage or recommendations for replacement mattress or topper.

Don’t have a rear elevating but we use a single bamboo mattress topper (5cm) from Panda in addition to the SCA mattress on our 194 for decent comfort. Wouldn’t try keeping it up there whilst closing the roof though.

I have exactly the same as above, no way would I try closing the roof when it’s up there. I have kept a deflated sim up there, but that’s about the limit

Don’t have a rear elevating but we use a single bamboo mattress topper (5cm) from Panda in addition to the SCA mattress on our 194 for decent comfort. Wouldn’t try keeping it up there whilst closing the roof though.
Thanks for the info, I'll have a look at the Panda mattress

I have exactly the same as above, no way would I try closing the roof when it’s up there. I have kept a deflated sim up there, but that’s about the limit
I thought the present mattress may be the limit, but good to hear from someone with the same setup. I will have a look at toppers and then work out where to store it.

Back