Mid life crisis complete

image.jpeg Highly, was a bit dubious about them being a fair lump, but they are like solid boards once inflated

Snap Amped!

Thought about starting surfing but at nearly 50 years young thought a paddleboard would be more leisurely.

Got myself the paddleboard last summer but still not used it as yet due to being so bloody busy doing other things!

Snap Amped!

Thought about starting surfing but at nearly 50 years young thought a paddleboard would be more leisurely.

Got myself the paddleboard last summer but still not used it as yet due to being so bloody busy doing other things!

You need to get out on it! So relaxing and such a stress reliever

But where is your BA?!

I don't get the attraction of the paddle boards, I've tried them several times but kept coming off. It is incredible how solid the inflatable ones become though.

But where is your BA?!

I don't get the attraction of the paddle boards, I've tried them several times but kept coming off. It is incredible how solid the inflatable ones become though.
Perhaps that's why you don't get the attraction if you spend more time in the drink.

But where is your BA?!

Not had that problem as yet (falling off it) as it's not been near the water other than getting wet on the roof of the van when collecting it ;)

Back