Move tri-seat from 2nd row into 3rd row of a LWB T6.1 4motion

BlakeyG

Hi, is there anyone in the West Mids who could move the rear second row tri-seat back for me into 3rd row (4 new floor lock positions needed) in a LWB T6.1 4motion. I've had a good search on it and know it can be done, but ideally needs to go on a ramp. I don't think it needs any extra supporting brackets underneath as goes into the plate of the main cross support bar. If you could PM a price and details that would be much appreciated.

Hi, is there anyone in the West Mids who could move the rear second row tri-seat back for me into 3rd row (4 new floor lock positions needed) in a LWB T6.1 4motion. I've had a good search on it and know it can be done, but ideally needs to go on a ramp. I don't think it needs any extra supporting brackets underneath as goes into the plate of the main cross support bar. If you could PM a price and details that would be much appreciated.
That is an easy task.
Just need to complete a precut semi holes and intall these Nr1: https://www.lllparts.co.uk/catalogs/vw/RDW/TR/861/8/885/885080
if Your car has reinforced cross member angled/thicker edges, then reinforced brackets not used, there is an example:
There should already be precutted holes in the first layer looking from te buttom. Just need to punch and cut a center hole with a smaller drill, then with a step drill - enlarge these holes from the cabin. i would not dril larger that 12-14mm. (Seat bracket bolt size are 10mm) Distance from one bracket to another should be 40cm. But one should not worry about the distances, if these precut semi holes already there. Just neet to verify measurements. Distance from floor bracket two bolts are 11cm.

LWB.Rear1.jpg
LWB.Rear2.jpg
Rear.jpg
4th.Row.jpg
Nr13 7H5803547 is a flat surface bracket
FlatSurface.jpg

used in video below for extra reinforcement (not originally ment to use for cars with already reinforced cross member edges):
For compare, this is a car without reinforced cross member edges, so these black flat surface reinforcement brackets would be usefull:
i like idea to add a sealer:
Sealer.jpg

Last edited:
Another confirmation, Reply Nr17 and 19

That is an easy task.
Just need to complete a precut semi holes and intall these Nr1: https://www.lllparts.co.uk/catalogs/vw/RDW/TR/861/8/885/885080
if Your car has reinforced cross member angled/thicker edges, then reinforced brackets not used, there is an example:
There should already be precutted holes in the first layer looking from te buttom. Just need to punch and cut a center hole with a smaller drill, then with a step drill - enlarge these holes from the cabin. i would not dril larger that 12-14mm. (Seat bracket bolt size are 10mm) Distance from one bracket to another should be 40cm. But one should not worry about the distances, if these precut semi holes already there. Just neet to verify measurements. Distance from floor bracket two bolts are 11cm.

View attachment 243563
View attachment 243564
View attachment 243566
View attachment 243571
Nr13 7H5803547 is a flat surface bracket
View attachment 243568

used in video below for extra reinforcement (not originally ment to use for cars with already reinforced cross member edges):
For compare, this is a car without reinforced cross member edges, so these black flat surface reinforcement brackets would be usefull:
i like idea to add a sealer:
View attachment 243561
That is great info, many thanks, will take a good look at it cheers :)

Back