Much Appreciated!

mopardave

150 Kombi Manual
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Can I just say thank you to whoever set this forum up. I don't know how these things work......if anyone makes money from it etc, but I for one am very grateful because no doubt people give up their time to make this forum work. It's too easy to take these things for granted. Thanks also to those "in the Know" who freely share their advice and knowledge to amateurs like me. There are a few T6 forums out there now, but this one's where it's at and I feel like I'm a member of a quite exclusive gang.......if that makes sense?!
Thanks
Dave

Can I just say thank you to whoever set this forum up. I don't know how these things work......if anyone makes money from it etc, but I for one am very grateful because no doubt people give up their time to make this forum work. It's too easy to take these things for granted. Thanks also to those "in the Know" who freely share their advice and knowledge to amateurs like me. There are a few T6 forums out there now, but this one's where it's at and I feel like I'm a member of a quite exclusive gang.......if that makes sense?!
Thanks
Dave
It's all thanks to @Pauly ! I totally agree with you and somewhere like this adds to the experience of owning a T6 and makes it even more special! Love it! Thanks Pauly! Xxx

Back