Mucky Monday.

No worries. What you doing for centre caps?
I bought mine on here from @Radford1071s a couple of years ago, they arrived very quickly and were in "as new" condition. Good value!

I bought mine on here from @Radford1071s a couple of years ago, they arrived very quickly and were in "as new" condition. Good value!
They won't go straight on....the diameter of the cap is too big to allow it to reach the bolts. You'll need to trim the cap by about 6mm all the way around with left hand bias tin snips. A bit of fettling...then once the cap reaches the bolts, I added a bit of sika to each bolt face just to adhere the cap to them. They'll come off easy if you need to change a wheel.

They won't go straight on....the diameter of the cap is too big to allow it to reach the bolts. You'll need to trim the cap by about 6mm all the way around with left hand bias tin snips. A bit of fettling...then once the cap reaches the bolts, I added a bit of sika to each bolt face just to adhere the cap to them. They'll come off easy if you need to change a wheel.
I had to do this with some navis wheels and vw centres, pretty sure they now do their own smaller dia ones now, so maybe they'll fit?

Back