Multiple dashboard electric issues...?

Good morning all from Cork, Ireland.
My 2016 Highline 6.1 is acting up with its electrics.
Here are some of the issues;
- oil sensor light comes on and off (have had sensor replaced)
- tailgate open warning alarm come on and off (have had electronic handle replaced)
- media unit seems to jump station and flick around pages
- reverse camera does not always work

does anyone think that these could all be related with the electronics in some central point?
The tail gate is a pain in the neck as it give that "very cheerfully" chime sometimes constantly for 10mins.

Thanks for your help, I did try and search through past posts and found a few bits and pieces about individual problems, but not all happening together.

I think it’s 4 seperate issues.

It’s a common fault in the head unit. Speak to @Dav-Tec as I believe he is now doing repairs and might be able to advise.

The reverse camera-I had the same problem and it was the connection in the rear. It’s in the roof pretty central near the rear edge if I remember correctly. Unplugged it a couple of times and it’s been good for over 2 years since. Worth a try.

The other 2 are for others on here to help you with.

The oil sensor issue might be damage to the loom/plug where it turns at right angles.

Good morning all from Cork, Ireland.
My 2016 Highline 6.1 is acting up with its electrics.
Here are some of the issues;
- oil sensor light comes on and off (have had sensor replaced)
- tailgate open warning alarm come on and off (have had electronic handle replaced)
- media unit seems to jump station and flick around pages
- reverse camera does not always work

does anyone think that these could all be related with the electronics in some central point?
The tail gate is a pain in the neck as it give that "very cheerfully" chime sometimes constantly for 10mins.

Thanks for your help, I did try and search through past posts and found a few bits and pieces about individual problems, but not all happening together.
Can you post your current Autoscan?
VCDS, OBD11, CARTISTA would be ideal.

Reactions: mmi
Headunit needs the screen repairing. Message me buddy I can organise this no issue

Back