My 2 current bosses just ordered 2x sportlines

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
been informed today that my 2 current bosses have just put a order in for x2 204 sportlines they currently have 3 t5-1 14 plate sportlines and renewing the fleet, they recon they probally won't take delivery till 2018 is there that much of a waiting list ?
Think they were abit put out when I parked up next to them the other week so gone and ordered :rofl:
Will these come fully loaded with led headlights and all the things our highline have got

Yep thats like the black one i seen last week, It was DSG thow. I think alot of us on here have as good spec if not better and just get them looking how we like them.

Nice having that length of work and safety net..
Think we are guaranteed on this contract till at least September then if we want got 600 apartments in Manchester to do, will evaluate the situation nearer the time as it's nice to be working local

Think we are guaranteed on this contract till at least September then if we want got 600 apartments in Manchester to do, will evaluate the situation nearer the time as it's nice to be working local

Geezzz 600.. sounds like same sh*t different day work..
Local is best..

Loving the humour @andythom188, intentional or not :) Of course they are "current" bosses and, as an electrical contractor, you are "charging" them for your services. Be careful not to "overcharge" them lest they explode :D Smile a while ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Loving the humour @andythom188, intentional or not :) Of course they are "current" bosses and, as an electrical contractor, you are "charging" them for your services. Be careful not to "overcharge" them lest they explode :D Smile a while ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I think if they can afford to shell out for 2 brand new sportlines then there not short of a few quid :D and I do every hour they throw at me at the moment to pay for this conversion on this van , get it done as quick as I can so I can start enjoying it :thumbsup:

Geezzz 600.. sounds like same sh*t different day work..
Local is best..
It's probally no different to this job I'm on now got 448 cells per block and we have 3 blocks to wire A,B,C , local is best don't want to be battling the m56 traffic every day

It's probally no different to this job I'm on now got 448 cells per block and we have 3 blocks to wire A,B,C , local is best don't want to be battling the m56 traffic every day

Hell no that 56 is shocking mate...
Im working in Cheltenham this week and that has its own frustrations.. have to leave home at 6 to beat traffic chaos..

Hell no that 56 is shocking mate...
Im working in Cheltenham this week and that has its own frustrations.. have to leave home at 6 to beat traffic chaos..
25-30 mins to site , start at 7 finish at 5.30 get paid till 6 so I carnt grumble at all and occasionall weekends

Back