MY18 ex rac van: One touch windows work but not folding mirrors

Sebbo900

VIP Member
I’ve searched on the forum for the answer but can’t find one. I have a MY18 (10th digit in vin is J and van is 18 plate) van and I have got the one touch windows to work, I can hold the lock button down and windows go up. However the mirrors won’t fold in, do I need to activate anything at all?

Also to add they fold in when using the knob on the drivers door

Do your windows work one touch (automatic open or close) from the window buttons - or just the hold down comfort close on the keyfob?

If not try resetting this, if the windows have lost that calibration then usually the mirrors will not fold.

I found recently that it would only reset on the passenger side when doing it from the switches on the passenger door.

I’ve searched on the forum for the answer but can’t find one. I have a MY18 (10th digit in vin is J and van is 18 plate) van and I have got the one touch windows to work, I can hold the lock button down and windows go up. However the mirrors won’t fold in, do I need to activate anything at all?

Also to add they fold in when using the knob on the drivers door
Not entirely sure but I don't think MY18 supports mirror folding from key fob without changing door modules but I might be wrong

Do your windows work one touch (automatic open or close) from the window buttons - or just the hold down comfort close on the keyfob?

If not try resetting this, if the windows have lost that calibration then usually the mirrors will not fold.

I found recently that it would only reset on the passenger side when doing it from the switches on the passenger door.

I tried on the passenger side and no luck. Checked the window and one touch seems to be working on both windows from the door buttons

I knew I'd seen this recently:

Back