New seats for T6

T6Norfolk

Fletch
T6 Pro
So finally picked up some new seats for the T6. Now just need to sort the adaptor plates, passenger base and probably add some swivels. They are heated and electric lumber support so need to sort that as a project as well.

20240620_200450.jpg

I think THQ do adapter plates......might be worth a look if you didn't know:thumbsup:
Cheers mate, I have a pair in my basket need to decide on passenger base and if to add swivel on both seats or not. Also the passenger seat has a fuse box under it so guessing the safe box bases can't accept this being there

Awesome thanks mate, always like to have a few options. What's would people do for the passenger side? Pickup an original base or a aftermarket one

CMC do a single swivel base. Makes sense if you consider a passenger base is going to be around £100 and swivel £170.

CMC do a single swivel base. Makes sense if you consider a passenger base is going to be around £100 and swivel £170.
Nice one cheers. Are their swivels good? Also sorry for all the questions. Since I also wanted to add swivel to the drivers seat what do you think about replacing the drivers base with matching CMC single base and swivel

Nice one cheers. Are their swivels good? Also sorry for all the questions. Since I also wanted to add swivel to the drivers seat what do you think about replacing the drivers base with matching CMC single base and swivel

Not used them personally but seem well rated. I wanted to order a passenger one but my van is up for sale so need to stop spending

Back