For Sale NEW T5/6 SWB wood clad floor £150

TheGrapeEscape

@The.Grape.Escape.T6 Instagram
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi All

Selling this for my sister, but I'll act as the go between to keep communication going.

FOR SALE

BRAND NEW wood floor for a SWB.

My sister bought this for her twin slider conversion, but has now decided to sell the van without finishing it.

This is new, unused.

Looking for £150. My sister had to travel 364 mile round trip to collect this, as the company didn't deliver.

I have included as much info as I have, but any questions please ask

* STOCK IMAGES *

Collection from DE12

IMG-20240603-WA0009.jpg

Last edited:
Hi. I have a LWB twin-slider Kombi, but interested in the look/style. Would you be happy to share supplier details please?
And GLWS.
Andy

Hi All

Selling this for my sister, but I'll act as the go between to keep communication going.

FOR SALE

BRAND NEW wood floor for a SWB.

My sister bought this for her twin slider conversion, but has now decided to sell the van without finishing it.

This is new, unused.

Looking for £150. My sister had to travel 364 mile round trip to collect this, as the company didn't deliver.

I have included as much info as I have, but any questions please ask

* STOCK IMAGES *

Collection from DE12

View attachment 244282
Hi mate can you please conf what wood it is ? Oak etc and is it for a twin slider originally or single slider as on pic I can’t tell ?
Thanks
Tommy

Hi mate can you please conf what wood it is ? Oak etc and is it for a twin slider originally or single slider as on pic I can’t tell ?
Thanks
Tommy
Hi Tommy,

I've just checked the website we got it from, it's saying Oak. The company is Van Furniture, but they only do collection only just to size. It's made for both, single and twin slider. The pics I've attached are the stock images off website

Hi Tommy,

I've just checked the website we got it from, it's saying Oak. The company is Van Furniture, but they only do collection only just to size. It's made for both, single and twin slider. The pics I've attached are the stock images off website
Thanks pal
So is the one your sellling for twin slider or single ?

Thanks pal
So is the one your sellling for twin slider or single ?
Fits both. It's shaped for single I believe (I've not seen it, it's my sister selling)

Edit. Just spoke to my sis, single. Although, the recess is underneath for twin

Back