New T6.1 owner from Aberdeen

zeppojeff

VIP Member
Alright everyone just picked up my t6.1 a few weeks ago. Absolutely loving it so far after coming from a Vito. As usual with most of my vehicles one of the first jobs is getting it into the detailers for a full correction and ceramic coating so I've added some photos.
I don't suppose there is an meets etc up my way? Hope to meet some other members and enthusiasts a some point.

IMG_20240824_143429_529.jpg

IMG_20240824_143443_590.jpg

Alright everyone just picked up my t6.1 a few weeks ago. Absolutely loving it so far after coming from a Vito. As usual with most of my vehicles one of the first jobs is getting it into the detailers for a full correction and ceramic coating so I've added some photos.
I don't suppose there is an meets etc up my way? Hope to meet some other members and enthusiasts a some point.

View attachment 256444

View attachment 256445
Welcome to the forum mate. Lovely looking van you have. :thumbsup:

How far north are you? Most forum-specific meets are "central UK" (i.e. Leicestershire/Northamptonshire way), but there have been musings over a more northern meet-up somewhere in Cumbria/Lake District.

Welcome to the forum mate. Lovely looking van you have. :thumbsup:

How far north are you? Most forum-specific meets are "central UK" (i.e. Leicestershire/Northamptonshire way), but there have been musings over a more northern meet-up somewhere in Cumbria/Lake District.
Thanks Bav. I'm up in the north east of Scotland so yeah a bit far away...haha

Thanks Bav. I'm up in the north east of Scotland so yeah a bit far away...haha
There are plenty Scots on the forum and I could put you in touch with a few if you'd like to propose an 'even-further-north' meet-up. ;)

Just don't forget to invite everyone else, as you'd be surprised how far some folks are prepared to travel to these meet-ups (something about "have 'van, will travel" :cool:).

You just missed dub Ness, very good from what I hear .
One for next year !
Yes, of course there's always national/non-forum-specific meet-ups.

Welcome to the forum, I’m also in Aberdeen but don’t know of any meet ups in the area. Plenty good advice on here and things for sale, it’s a cracking forum. This is my beast.

IMG_2060.jpeg

Welcome to the forum!
Great looking Bus.
I started meets down my area and it’s a bit slow but even if one person turns up it makes my day!
Just pick a place and time and you might be surprised on who turns up!
Good luck!!

Back