New T6.1 owner - ride quality

phudson009

Hi,
Im trying to find if a post exists, in simple language for a newbie, on options to make the ride in my recently converted camper nice for all but more so for rear seat passengers, is It just suspension or should I change wheels and tyres as well? I’d personally like larger alloys and lowered but ride comfort is most important. This is the van Volkswagen Transporter for sale in Surrey | Camper Monster

Many thanks. Paul

Last edited:
Thanks for the recommend guys - We are just up the road from you, and can offer advise, and more importantly we have demo vehicles for you try for yourself

Hi,
Im trying to find if a post exists, in simple language for a newbie, on options to make the ride in my recently converted camper nice for all but more so for rear seat passengers, is It just suspension or should I change wheels and tyres as well? I’d personally like larger alloys and n handle the camper lowered but ride comfort is most important. This is the van Volkswagen Transporter for sale in Surrey | Camper Monster

Many thanks. Paul
Paul you need to make sure whatever you fit can handle the rear camper weight , most kits on the market can’t so caution , make sure. You get a money back guarantee if you aren’t happy. A lot of suppliers don’t have a clue and won’t refund if they recommend something you don’t like. We remove tons of them fitted by so called experts , we are far away ? But happy to talk you through the best options even if we can’t help you

Back