Aftermarket it's had:
Towbar - include coding to work with reversing sensors
Fully lined and insulated
Internal LED lights
Swivels to front seats
Leather upholstery
Rear speakers above rear door
2 No Bluesea 4353 12V panels fitted

Next job on the list is the front speaker upgrade. Went to Absolute Audio in Amesbury last week for some advice and left with a box full of kit. Now just need a quiet weekend....

(Absolute Audio were great. Jason, as will as selling me a box of kit and giving me lots of fitting tips, also managed to enable the fader control on the radio and enabled the current speed display on the MFD)

Had it a few weeks now but only just got round to posting

Next job on the list is the front speaker upgrade. Went to Absolute Audio in Amesbury last week for some advice and left with a box full of kit. Now just need a quiet weekend....

(Absolute Audio were great. Jason, as will as selling me a box of kit and giving me lots of fitting tips, also managed to enable the fader control on the radio and enabled the current speed display on the MFD)

Hi Johnny, van sounds great! Feel free to post pics of your van and/or your front speaker upgrade as you do it as this is something I have on my 'to-do' list :thumbsup:

WOW, you have been a busy Jonnyboy. You certainly aren't hanging around. I am booked in for a full day with Jason on 4th of Oct for some front speakers/sub/amp and a couple of other bits and bobs. I can't wait to thump my favourite tunes out. :)

Cheers Chris. Am guessing I got the same kit as you but hoped I could give the install a go myself as AA had quite a long lead time. Fingers crossed.

I'm on the wrong forum. I look at my van and think I'm more than happy, then look on here and think... maybe not.
Sold my fully converted T5 campervan with everything in just to buy a T6 Kombi! Just had to have one they are awesome!

Back