New T6 purchase

Jayc

T6 Pro
Hi all, just wanted to let you know of a great company that has arranged my purchase of my T6 with approx 14% discount.
Low deposit with the spec of your choice. Mine is due to be delivered on the 3rd march so fingers crossed all will be good.
I am in no way connected to this company but I have been so impressed with the way they work it puts vw dealers to shame! When my van is delivered and I am totally happy I will be glad to pass on the details.

Hi and welcome...... can't keep us in suspense like that!!! Online broker????

Yes an online broker..I went for a meeting at his office just for my piece of mind..all good with an update every week umtil delivery.

My happynewvan is arriving 1st week of March, that came with a 14.5% discount which was the best I could find at the time. Hopefully it will all go smoothly.

Looks like brokers wings have been clipped, they were offering 20% + this time last year.

K

I think it worked out around 18% discount on the base van it's just that they don't discount the extras or VED etc so the all in discount for on the road was 14.5. This was still around 5% better than any dealer was offering so I thought it was worth the gamble with this approach.

Back