New to me t6.1

DanW81

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi, I am Dan. Im from essex, yesterday i traded my indium grey caddy for a t6.1, as a final one and done van .
Owned a few vans over the years, 3 caddys and a ford transit connect alpng with my up for sale 8v rs3.
My main passion is my fishing so needed a nice comfortable panel van to do it all.
Collected a ravenna blue t6.1. Its must haves were;

LED lights
Tailgate
Dsg
Single cab.

Been searching around the forum these past couple of weeks once I knew I had sourced the right van.
Got lots of plans and ideas going forward.
Cheers.

20240612_170221.jpg

Nice base van! What’s your plans for it?
Thanks jay. My plans are

20 wheels, looking at lv3's in graphite but want a square 8.5j wheel setup. The staggered look is not my jam tbh.

245 45 20's load rated tyres possibly kumho ecsta. Is this tyre setup ok? Want to keep the speedo happy to

emailed steve of crs performance regarding a nice comfortable 40mm drop and was recommended the difinition kit. So will look in to this.
Any reviews on this set up guys?

T32 340mm oem front brake caliper disc set up. Just joined the vip membership so will cross referernce parts with my go to autodoc and LLL parts sites.

Lvs front chin and lip, but will get the front lip colour coded the same as van. Not really into the gloss black acents. Rear spoiler, arieal and boot lid handle painted too.

Not sure on the inside just yet though. Funds will dictate the order of mods.

Will love to do a build thread on this slow process of mine.

Cheers.

Back