New to the forum

Panch

T6 Pro
Hello all just joined the forum , just got hold of my first VW it’s a T6 150 bhp combi
First impression’s are it’s a nice drive and I think it looks smart
Now we have to decide what to do with it.
Day van or camper
Started reading some of the posts on this site and I’m finding loads of ideas

With the purchase i also got a spare set of wheels with tyres and a set of tyres , so soon I will advertise them on the forum because I don’t have the room to keep them
Cheers
Panch

Hello all just joined the forum , just got hold of my first VW it’s a T6 150 bhp combi
First impression’s are it’s a nice drive and I think it looks smart
Now we have to decide what to do with it.
Day van or camper
Started reading some of the posts on this site and I’m finding loads of ideas

With the purchase i also got a spare set of wheels with tyres and a set of tyres , so soon I will advertise them on the forum because I don’t have the room to keep them
Cheers
Panch
Welcome, join as a VIP which cost £12.99 per year and it will be the best £12.99 you will spend. It also allows you to sell items, something which you are not able to do as a non VIP:thumbsup:

Yeah photos please - we like photos around here! :)

Welcome Panch,

the T bug bites deep and the Venom lasts a lifetime!

how do you intend to use the van ? Do you camp ATM ?

No not camped for a few years but been hanging my nose over a transporter for some time, so thought sod it let’s give it a try
So the big question is do you want / intend to camp ? If so with more than two ?

So the big question is do you want / intend to camp ? If so with more than two ?
Yes we intend to camp, just 2 of us.
Probably just for 2 / 3 nights at a time , when not being used for camping I will be throwing my MTB in the back

Then plan a day van , see how you use the van for camping, if you then want a Pop top you can add that later
That’s what I was thinking, my first project will be installing a hookup/ leisure battery. The only thing is that the previous owner had the van lined, so it will be a shame to pull it off to run cables
I did get a vango awning with the van which will be useful
Will put some photos up over the weekend

919BD5AC-6621-4548-80C7-C9E635E828B9.jpeg

6DBEA73B-7EE9-4A39-BE82-EEC460F0BFBA.jpeg

EAD4BB50-B360-4D18-8AAF-B7DE0C0DE1D0.jpeg

ABD14D63-61EA-4676-84DC-CF6D14BCCD70.jpeg

8E69AF4F-729C-4AE4-911F-4E5054A982E3.jpeg

Just a couple of pictures of our first Vw transporter

That’s what I was thinking, my first project will be installing a hookup/ leisure battery. The only thing is that the previous owner had the van lined, so it will be a shame to pull it off to run cables
I did get a vango awning with the van which will be useful

View attachment 165329

View attachment 165330

View attachment 165331

View attachment 165332

View attachment 165333

Just a couple of pictures of our first Vw transporter
If they did the lining properly you should be able to remove the panels without damaging the lining ?

If your just using it for 2/3 days as a camper, consider the Jackery/Ecoflow etc power banks. Plenty of power for that sort of period, portable and can be recharged with a solar panel or 2

Back