new van tomorrow

I wish I could get her indoors to agree to a Caravelle (believe me I am trying) when we change her car soon.

Caravelle corner just doesn't have the same ring to it

Just got home from a 200 mile drive. It drives better than my old 5series and my recently sold X5. It's power delivery is better, it's comfier and having just taken the tribe out in it, they are all happy. The missus can even bake herself in the back whist I am cool up front. Oh and the demisting rear windows, its like the future but now!!
I had it lowered 30mm, angled polished side bars fitted and a colour coded spoiler by VW as part of the deal, well a couple of quid extra. It looks well apart from the crap off the rainy motorway journey. It want some better wheels, roof bars and a tow bar.

I will put some pics up when the rain stops and I can give it a once over

I also asked the bloke at VW if i could put 20's on, he said vw dont recommend more than 19, i'll revise my previous bravado and go for 18's. Having had the last 4 years on 22" x5, crack your back on a fly shit wheels, i know what may be in store if i go for 100% looks

thing is, im a tight arse, and this family vehicle is getting paid for on my car allowance, i actually will be driving my 1.2D corsa that has 130,000 on the clock. The missus will be using this for the tribe, and me outside of work. Suppose you have to make it work for you...

Looking good fella.... Need some better shots posted tomorrow!!!!!

nice..
better pics please as i want to lower mine too x 30mm..
question ? is the caravelle slightly lower anyway than a transporter ?
cheers

Back