FREE OEM T6.1 speakers

z1ts

VIP Member
T6 Guru
I will post anywhere for cost of postage.

Have upgraded to Alpine so have 2 door speakers and 2 A pillar tweeters going begging.

Hit me up!

Pics to folllow

Have upgraded to Alpine so have 2 door speakers and 2 A pillar tweeters going begging.

Hit me up!

Pics to folllow
Have you started a build thread yet with photos of your Bus etc?? Good for yourself for looking back plus gives us guys ideas and inspiration!

Bit of a bump! Would like to move these pleeze! Seems a shame to lob 'em

Bit of a bump! Would like to move these pleeze! Seems a shame to lob 'em
Hi there, do you happen to know if these are the same as the T6 door speakers? Been searching the forums but can't seem to find an answer. I've got a dead passenger door speaker so would love to take them off your hands if they are compatible. Thanks Dave

Alpine (and others) sell a specific speaker kit for a T6 and a T6.1 - but I don’t know what is different. Could be the multi plugs, door speaker or tweeter of course.

@Absolut5 and @Dav-Tec are the true ‘gurus’ who should know.

Alpine (and others) sell a specific speaker kit for a T6 and a T6.1 - but I don’t know what is different. Could be the multi plugs, door speaker or tweeter of course.

@Absolut5 and @Dav-Tec are the true ‘gurus’ who should know.
The diameter of the door ones are different between the 6 and 6.1

Last call for  my T6.1 speakers! Free to a good home if postage covered.

Let me know!

Hit me up!

Pics to folllow
Hi there. Do you still have the speakers please. My front door speaker has just given up the ghost. I’m just looking to replace it with the standard oem speaker

Hi there. Do you still have the speakers please. My front door speaker has just given up the ghost. I’m just looking to replace it with the standard oem speaker
Luckily yes!!!

Will DM you ;)

Back