Pendle Performance

NDPChris

VIP Member
Has anyone else on here had any recent interactions with this company? I had my T6 booked in for 1st August at 9am, and he didn't show up, despite having a £50 deposit off me! I tried to call and had no response, have DM'd him on Instagram and had no reply despite recent posts.
While i was waiting, someone came over and told me a rather alarming story about him, and why he isn't in and why he won't be for a while.
Just interested if anyone else has come across him and has an alternate way of getting in touch?

Has anyone else on here had any recent interactions with this company? I had my T6 booked in for 1st August at 9am, and he didn't show up, despite having a £50 deposit off me! I tried to call and had no response, have DM'd him on Instagram and had no reply despite recent posts.
While i was waiting, someone came over and told me a rather alarming story about him, and why he isn't in and why he won't be for a while.
Just interested if anyone else has come across him and has an alternate way of getting in touch?
It's not the 1st time he's let folk down:

That doesn't look good :oops: if i'd got up at 4am and wasted my time i'd be proper pisssed off . ...as would i be if i'd lost £50 .

It appears there are multiple reports of an individual that has gone on drug fuelled rampages around an entire community, and the police can't or won't do a lot about it. So far there only appears to be one side to this story, there must be more to it, and a confirmation as to exactly who this individual is.

It appears there are multiple reports of an individual that has gone on drug fuelled rampages around an entire community, and the police can't or won't do a lot about it. So far there only appears to be one side to this story, there must be more to it, and a confirmation as to exactly who this individual is.
Bloody hell. That sounds utterly wholesome :oops:

lets hope he does shut down, his an absolute bellend, he owes me money for not being able to tune my 2022 but website says otherwise but we'll have ya £50 anyway and give you load of shit when you ask for it bac as im not the one at fault. Look forward to seeing it shut, and most likely in prison after him battering his neighbours and mrs, that's public knowledge anyway

Back